Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's about time....

so a lot has happened in the last few months. I have been a slacker by not posting anything! Well, as most of you know Jason and I are expecting towards the end of July. We are going to welcome a little baby girl into our family! We are very excited. We also bought a house! Yes, that is right, we are first time homeowners! All we need now is a puppy. Crazy! God has blessed us so much. Here are a few pictures of some happenings in our lives right now.


Our First Home!

We have done a few things to the house so far, but have a lot planned. So far we have torn up the carpets to reveal the hardwood...but they need refinishing, yard work, painted the hallway bath, and many other misc. things. My parents came down and they were a really big help.Thanks mom and dad! This is Jason removing painted wallpaper in the baby's room. I can't wait to paint it!

This was taken today (Mother's Day). I am 29 weeks and 3 days. There is definately no hiding that I am prego now.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

That's really awesome guys. Congrats on the house and baby!